Did you get a chance to visit some of the submissions from last week? You don’t know what you missed if you didn’t.
Here’s a rundown of the guidelines for you first timers…
The party will open every Friday at 8:00 central standard time in the U.S..
If you choose to join in on The Weekly Round-up, please keep in mind a few guidelines.
- Add your exact blog post link, not just a link to your blog home page
- Most all posts will be accepted, from recipes, crafts, gardening, DIY projects, tutorials of any kind. Please no giveaways or Etsy Shops.
- As a courtesy please link back to The Weekly Round-up.
- Help build your following and comment on the post above you and the post below you — you don’t have to stop there, everyone enjoys comments so comment on any others that you want to visit. Let them know you are visiting from The Weekly Round-up on It’s A Blog Party.
- By linking to The Weekly Round-up, you are giving It’s A Blog Party permission to feature your blog post on our Pinterest boards, Twitter and our Facebook page with no additional permission required.
Every Wednesday we will share the top 5 most viewed posts (according to Inlinks data) on It’s A Blog Party.