Harvest Party ~Weekend Warriors
Today we are celebrating all the bounty we have in our gardens and at the Farmer’s Markets. I love this time of year and all the fresh produce.
I put the word out on Twitter, and asked for some recipes over at Hoosier Homemade. I searched around a bit, and found some great recipes from Blogland, because we all know Blog Party is all about Celebrating Blogland!
- Cucumber Basil Herbal Water shared by Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free
- Tomato Pie shared by Sweet Jeanette
- Three Potato Salad shared by a Latte’ with Ott
- Homemade Refrigerator Pickles shared by Gluesticks
- Herb Roasted New Potatoes shared by Premeditated Leftovers
- Yellow Squash Relish shared by Raising Arrows
- Homemade Salsa shared by Raising Arrows
- Green Beans shared by Alicia’s Homemaking
So what are you cooking with your garden’s harvest? Share your recipes with us. And if you are visiting for Weekend Warriors, please add those links too. The Party Guidelines have the rules all spelled out for you!
I’ll be leaving the party open until September 10th, so please come back and add your links, and share your harvest.