Pound for Pound Challenge and A Giveaway
GIVEAWAY CLOSED…the Winner said
Adrienne says I pledged to the Pound for Pound challenge earlier this month, I hope that counts. I pledged 35 lbs. Since Jan. I’ve lost 17 lbs, 3 of that since my pledge. I need to lose 60 lbs total to get to my ideal BMI, but I pledged 35 knowing that I can accomplish that much over time.
The Kroger Co. Family of Stores, General Mills, NBC’s hit TV Show “The Biggest Loser” and other key sponsors are partnering to donate up to $1,080,000 to Feeding America this year.
I recently received a Gift Card from Kroger Family of Stores and General Mills through MyBlogSpark to purchase some General Mills products at Kroger.
We love Smoothies in our house and these were no exception! The yogurt is a great healthy snack for all of us, and the Larabar was a source of protein, which was great for my son that plays Baseball. I often have a late night snack, and enjoy the Multi-Grain Cherrios.
How can you help feed the hungry right here in America?
Join the Pound for Pound Challenge! For every pound you pledge to lose, the Pound for Pound Challenge will donate 14 cents to help Feed America, which is enough to deliver 1 pound of food to a local food bank. (donating up to $1,080,000.)
It’s A Blog Party was provided a $30 Gift Card to Kroger Family Stores to purchase General Mills products for our review, the opinions are our own. Kroger Family Stores, General Mills and My BlogSpark is providing It’s A Blog Party with a $30 Gift Card to Krogers Family Stores to one lucky readers. For more information on It’s A Blog Party’s policy, please visit my Disclosure Page.
To help with your grocery shopping, Kroger Family Stores, General Mills and My BlogSpark is providing 1 lucky reader a $30 Gift Card to Kroger Family Stores.
You can enter once per category, per day! So come on back and enter again! Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Giveaway Closes on Wednesday, June 30th at midnight.
- Make a pledge to the Pound for Pound Challenge, leave a comment telling us how much you pledged. (You must do this before any other entry)
- Join the Pound for Pound Challenge on Facebook, and post your pledge, leave a comment
- Become a subscriber to Blog Party, or let me know you are already a subscriber.
- Become a subscriber to Hoosier Homemade (about 1/3 of the way down the sidebar)
- Link up to any of the Blog Parties on It’s A Blog Party, there are 7 per week to chose from. (leave a comment telling me you linked, You must include a link to Blog Party in your post or somewhere on your Blog)
- Follow HoosierHomemade and/or It’s A Blog Party on Twitter
- Tweet the giveaway “Enter to win a $30 Kroger GC from @itsablogparty http://bit.ly/9hshmY “
- Fan HoosierHomemade and/or It’s A Blog Party on Facebook (seperate comment for each)
- Join It’s A Blog Party and/or Hoosier Homemade on Blog Frog, reply or start a new discussion (seperate comment for each)
- Tell us why you would like to get healthy and lose some weight.