Teacher Gift Basket
Back to school time, as the kids head back to school let’s not forget about the teachers. I have several friends that are teachers and I know how hard they work to provide a quality education to our children. From reviewing the new text books and the long hours spent preparing their lesson plans, to the many hours spent grading papers. And let’s not forget about the after school activities, maybe they coach your children in athletics or they are a sponsor of one of the many student organizations. They will sometimes spend 12 or more hours at school during any given day.
While heading to my son’s high school football game this past Friday I decided I wanted to show my appreciation and put together an inexpensive gift basket for one of my boys teachers.
I thought about what should this contain?
Here’s what I came up with
- Pens for grading all those papers
- Pencils for those kids who forget theirs
- Kleenex because you can never have enough of those in a classroom
- A few snacks to hold them over until dinner (KitKat, Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Slim Jim)
- A couple of Vitamin Water for a healthy drink, great deal at Murphy USA
- A couple of Monster Java for those times they need an energy jolt, also at Murphy USA
And I placed them in a mini file crate I found at Walmart.
What do you think of my Teacher Gift, do you think a teacher would like this? What would you add for your child’s teacher? Is there a special teacher you’ll make one for?
This project has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. As always the opinions are my own.
Check out my adventure on This Moment while you’re here!!!