Blog Party Guidelines
Guidelines for It’s A Blog Party:
Welcome to the Blog Party! Please grab the button! The code is in the right sidebar!
- Please link your post to the appropriate party. I appreciate you linking your post, but please keep it on topic.
- Please link directly to your post, not to your homepage.
- Add your name and subject to the Linky like: HoosierHomemade (Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- Please include a link back to It’s A Blog Party in your post. You may link to the main page or the party you are adding your link to.
- It would be great if you could use the It’s A Blog Party button, but you don’t have to.
- I reserve the following blog parties, please do not duplicate:
Show Me How, Delicious Dishes, Say “Cheese”, Frugal Finds & Deals of the Week, Decorating Your Home, Share Your Faves, Weekend Warriors, Party Time Giveaways, Hump Day Favorites
7. I will have each party posted and ready for your links every morning by 7 a.m. Central Time. So that the Monday parties are actually on Monday and so on.
8. Please visit some of the other links and give them your support!
Have fun! Let’s Party!
Come join the Party!
Monday ~ Show Me How ~ Share your craft or DIY project
Tuesday ~ Delicious Dishes ~ Share your yummy baking or cooking recipes
Wednesday ~Hump Day Favorites ~ Share favorite posts you have discovered from around blogland
Thursday ~ Party Time Giveaways ~ A great place to share your weekly giveaways
Friday ~ Holiday Themed Parties ~ Every season has a holiday and we’ll be celebrating them all