The Weekly Round-up
Welcome to our first Weekly Round-up!
We are starting The Weekly Round-up as a place where you can share all your talents and creations with the web. You may have noticed a change in the party name. We love Tatertots & Jello’s Weekend Wrap-up Linky Party and do not wish to cause any confusion with everyone so we thought it would be best to do. Be sure to check out Jen’s party…there are LOTS of great ideas!
While a lot of parties start during the daytime (as the rest of ours do) we wanted to let those of you who aren’t able to join at that time as well as our regular’s another outlet. The party will open every Friday at 8:00 central standard time in the U.S..
If you choose to join in on The Weekly Round-up, please keep in mind a few guidelines.
- Add your exact blog post link, not just a link to your blog home page
- Most all posts will be accepted, from recipes, crafts, gardening, DIY projects, tutorials of any kind. Please no giveaways or Etsy Shops.
- As a courtesy please link back to The Weekly Round-up.
- Help build your following and comment on the post above you and the post below you — you don’t have to stop there, everyone enjoys comments so comment on any others that you want to visit. Let them know you are visiting from The Weekly Round-up on It’s A Blog Party.
- By linking to The Weekly Round-up, you are giving It’s A Blog Party permission to feature your blog post on our Pinterest boards, Twitter and our Facebook page with no additional permission required.
Every Wednesday we will share the top 5 most viewed posts (according to Inlinks data) on It’s A Blog Party.
We reserve the right to delete any inappropriate links